Motion Notion Festival continues every year because of responsible, caring people. Let's keep our community safe and happy. Walk softly, dance hard!
- All ages (12 and younger are free at attend but MUST be supervised by a parent or legal guardian)
- Re-entry with wristband ($20 fee per vehicle for re-entry)
- Motor-homes, campers and tents
- Independent stages in the camping 3 field (see rules for Indie Stages), theme camps & creative absurdity!
- Dogs and pets (must be on a leash and owner must clean up the poop!)
- Pet-owners will be fined $200 by security (payable at the font gate) if found not cleaning-up or off-leash.
What's NOT OK?
- Early entry or late leaving
- Tree cutting, nailing into trees
- Motorized ATVs or dirtbikes (golf carts are OK)
- Weapons, illegal drugs, fireworks, or personal camp-fires
- Personal campfires or charcoal BBQs. (Propane BBQs are OK)
- Joyriding or stunting
- Aggressive behavior or fighting
- Wristbands supplied at the gate must be worn at all times.
- There is NO cell-phone reception at the festival. Not even a whisp. You need to drive to Golden to get reception. The festival managers, front gate, and first-aid have satellite phones ONLY for emergencies.
- Respect the space- use the garbage cans, re-cycling bins and toilets!
- Safety-check your campsite- cover sharp protruding objects and mark tripping hazards such as ropes, holes or logs.
- Before you leave, tidy your campsite spotless and remove string/ropes from trees so they are not injured.
- The nearest hospital is at 835 9 Ave S, Golden BC. About 40km from the festival. Go West to Golden when you get to the highway from Beaverfoot Road.